Prince's Trust Team programme - delivered by Cheshire Fire and Rescue
Free programme for 16-25 year olds.
A twelve week programme that gives you practical skills, self-belief and help with getting a job.
What's in it for me?
If you are interested or would like further information:
- Gain new skills and qualifications
- Mix with new people and make new friends
- It won't cost you anything and you are entitled to maintain your benefits within the framework of the jobcentre procedure
- The chance to make a difference in your community
- Help with job-hunting and writing your CV
- A better chance of moving into a job, education or training
- And most importantly - a big boost to your confidence and a real sense of achievement
Discuss this article
Please see terms below before using this feature
Please be aware that the facility above is a Facebook service, posting your views will make some of your Facebook information visible to everyone (as with any Facebook activity).
The system administrators (VISAV Limited) monitor the content added. Any misuse or objectionable material should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org
The views expressed do not represent the views of the system administrators who are VISAV Limited, the Police, Neighbourhood Watch and other Information Provider using this service. The System Administrators make no guarantee, endorsement and accept no liability, regarding the discussion service above, including, but not limited to, its availability, accuracy, currency, content, quality or lack of objectionable or offensive content.