Permanent traffic order
Notice is hereby given that, in accordance with section 90A of the Highways Act 1980, Cheshire West and Chester Council, is proposing to install flat top speed cushions on Rivacre Road, Ellesmere Port at the following locations:
The proposed speed cushions will not exceed 1.6 metres in width or 75mm in height.
- The first are located from a point 35 metres north west of its junction with Netherpool Road.
- The second are located from a point 15 metres north west of its junction with Wavertree Court.
- The third are located from a point 92 metres north west of its junction with Wavertree Court.
- The fourth are located from a point 154 metres north west of its junction with Wavertree Court.
- The fifth are located from a point 55 metres north west of its junction with Rivacre Brow.
- The sixth are located from a point 20 metres north west of its junction with Poole Hall Lane.
A plan showing the location of the proposal may be examined at the Council’s Locality Office, Ellesmere Port Library, Floor 2, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, CH65 0BG between the hours of 9.00am and 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
If you wish to comment on the proposals, please do so in writing to the undersigned by 3 January 2019.
Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council
Highways Office Guilden Sutton
Guilden Sutton Lane
Discuss this article
Please see terms below before using this feature
Please be aware that the facility above is a Facebook service, posting your views will make some of your Facebook information visible to everyone (as with any Facebook activity).
The system administrators (VISAV Limited) monitor the content added. Any misuse or objectionable material should be reported to email@example.com
The views expressed do not represent the views of the system administrators who are VISAV Limited, the Police, Neighbourhood Watch and other Information Provider using this service. The System Administrators make no guarantee, endorsement and accept no liability, regarding the discussion service above, including, but not limited to, its availability, accuracy, currency, content, quality or lack of objectionable or offensive content.